We might not wear it on our heads like our cheese-fanatic cousins in Wisconsin, but Vermonters are equally passionate about our cheddar. And this is in no small part due to the award-winning Vermont-made cheeses from Cabot Creamery. With their sense of community and clever radio ads like this, The Cabot Creamery Cooperative is clearly an amazing fit as the Performing Arts Sponsor for the Stowe Street Arts Festival.
Here are the Top Ten Reasons Cabot Cheddar Cheese is Awesome:
- 10. It’s Kosher, Gluten-free and yes! Lactose-free!
- 9. It goes really well with Macaroni.
- 8. It goes really well with beer.
- 7. It goes really well with wine.
- 6. It goes really well with almost all foods, actually.
- 5. The Cabot Creamery is enrolled in program called FARM, Farmers Assuring Responsible Management, whose goal is to demonstrate and verify that milk producers are committed to the highest standards in animal care.
- 4. It has won every major award for taste.
- 3. The Cabot Creamery is 100% owned by their farm families.
- 2. The Cabot Creamery farmer-owners actively support their communities by serving on school boards and select boards. They are volunteer firefighters, planning commission members and Green-Up Day participants.
- 1. It’s the best tasting cheddar on the planet!