Putting together a little care package for a friend or family member is always a nice thing to do! Who doesn’t like getting a package in the mail? Especially if it includes assorted gifts made by some of the Artist Exhibitors that will be at the 2011 Stowe Street Arts Festival (hint, hint – you know who you are!) But what if you need to mail your gift to it’s deserving recipient? Well Pack and Send Plus, one of our Patron Sponsors, has your answer!
Pack and Send Plus is the perfect place to take your gifts! They can expertly help you wrap even the most odd-shaped and delicate pieces of artwork you can find and ship them wherever they need to go!
Located in Waterbury’s newest business complex directly across from the Thatcher Brook Inn on Route 100, it’s right on your way! Plus they offer so many other good reasons to swing by that you can almost get sensory overload! Check out this sampling of their services and then find them online to see all the ways they can help you!
- Full-service packing and shipping service choices via FexEd, USPS and DHL.
- Packaging Services – Custom/Fragile/Oversized Regardless of the size
- Wide-format Printing Black/White blue prints (24×36″) only $2.50 (+ tax) each!
- Copying B/W (.10) & COLOR (.59) Plus applicable sales tax.
- Ink Cartridges at discount prices! Quality refilled cartridges for your HP, Lexmark, or Dell printer.
- Fax Service (Fax Line 802-560-4112) Incoming or Outgoing: only $1 per page.
- Packing & Moving Supplies Boxes and envelopes of all sizes, plus bubble wrap, styrofoam peanuts, packing tape, chair and sofa covers, and more, all at competitive prices!
- Passport Photos Color, two (2) photographs
- Office SuppliesComputer Accessories, Greeting Cards, Gift Bookmarks, Gift Magnets, Clic Magnetic Reading Glasses, Business Cards, Formal Invitations, & More!