The Stowe Street Arts Festival is super stuffed with incredible artists: fine painters, potters, jewelers, carvers, musicians, performers and many more! But any art on an empty stomach is never a good idea. Thank goodness we’ve also got some incredibly artistic FOOD vendors so you can stuff your stomach and check out all the art you handle. We do advise, though, that you don’t swim for at least 30 minutes.
- Open Hearth Pizza – Authentic and creative wood fired pizza made with only the highest quality ingredients and fired up right in front of you!
- Sweet Tooth’s – Bright colorful and fun, what goes better with an art fest than candy?
- Roy’s College Dogs – The picture of summer right in your hands: hot dogs, chili dogs, hamburger, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, fresh squeezed lemonade made to order and much, much more!
- Ben & Jerry’s – Who doesn’t love ice cream? And on a nice July afternoon (take a moment to visualize sunshine!) nothing compares to a bite of Vermont’s finest!
- Mr. Smoooth – Freshly made, super satisfying and healthy, what’s more beautiful than a smoothie made with the best ingredients?