The Stowe Street Arts Fest is all about creativity, but what festival is complete without food?? Certainly not the SSAF! Most of our food will be located in the parking area behind the Stowe Street Emporium with a few exceptions, but if you can’t smell your way there, we will have programs at the entrances to help you find everything you need!
Here is our line up of food vendors for the 2012 SSAF:
- Fiddleheads Cuisine – Serving vegetarian Asian influenced yumminess such as Thai Almond Noodles with garlic ginger tofu. Oh, and they will have vegan cupcakes too!!
- Cafe Instanbul – If you really want to excite your palette, try some Turkish Mediterranean food such as Tantuni Kebab or Red Lentil Lettuce Wraps!
- Juniper’s Fare – A local favorite, standard issue delicious food is what Juniper’s specializes in!
- Roy’s College Dogs – Who doesn’t love a good hot dog? Or a chili dog? Or some fresh squeezed lemonade? Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Senior Center BBQ – WooHoo for Barbecue! The Waterbury Senior Center will be set up near the American Legion and will be serving up some tasty BBQ.
- Cabot Cheese – Sampling a great selection of yummy Vermont cheeses, Cabot will be in the lower lot near the Artist Workshops.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – To satisfy your sweet tooth, swing by the B & J’s truck in the lower lot for a nice cold scoop of ice cream or other tasty desserts!
- TD Bank/Alchemist Water Tent – To quench your thirst and keep our event a bottled-water free experience, TD Bank will be pouring FREE water from kegs provided by the Alchemist. We will have compostable cups, but please bring your reusable bottle!