What a gorgeous Saturday, huh? Truly a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood! Hopefully you remembered to wear your sunblock while you strolled your local farmers’ market or hit your local swimming hole. And about now you’re probably headed to a neighbor’s house for a BBQ or to your local creamie stand for dinner. But before you go out, take a look at our Neighborhood Sponsors for the Stowe Street Arts Fest! They are in integral part of our event so please take a moment to thank them for their support the next time to stop in!
- Old Stagecoach Inn – Historic and beautiful lodging located in the middle of downtown Waterbury, they also serve up Central Vermont’s best breakfast so be sure to bring your appetite when you visit!
- Waterbury Veterinary Hospital – Like pets? So do these guys. And the promote wellness and preventive care and believe that early detection of disease can allow a better chance for treatment. When your pet is ill or injured bring them here for comfort, care, and healing.
- Breen Insurance – as an independent agency, these guys have the expertise to identify the ways to properly insure your business and recognize the special protection businesses need to prosper and will match your needs to the right insurance carrier, with the right products and at competitive rates.
- Curves – So much of fitness is convenience. So the conveniently located Waterbury Curves is the perfect place to reach fitness goals with their 30-minute exercise program designed exclusively for women.
- Northfield Savings Bank – Located right on Main Street these guys will help you get your financial ducks in a row and realize that pigs really can fly!