The Stowe Street Arts Fest is all over the news! 😉
- Tomorrow at 8:05am you can catch Meg & Laura from our organizing team on WDEV – For over 75 years WDEV has remained committed to the vision of their founders: to serve the people of Vermont with relevant programming reflecting the diverse interests of Vermonters. With stations across the state WDEV is the place to turn to for the latest local and national news, Red Sox games and more!
- Find our program for Friday night’s LIVE From Stowe Street in this week’s Waterbury Record – Our local paper is the best way to keep up on the current goings on. They carry on a tradition of excellence and commitment to community with every paper they publish.
- We have awesome ads running on WNCS – Over the years WNCS has grown in many ways but the Point has remained committed to presenting a diverse blend of music, much of which gets little exposure anywhere else, and all of which you’ll love listening to.
- Did you catch this great piece on the Irene Floodgates Art Project on WCAX? The Floodgate Project will have a booth at the Stowe Street Arts Festival where you can pick up your own kits and create your own artwork that reflects your experience and feelings about the Irene flood.
- You can also find us online! (Oh wait – you’ve already found us!) But in addition to posting the latest and greatest updates about the SSAF, you can now print out our program for Saturday! It lists all of our talented artists, delicious food, the schedule for our artist workshops and music, plus more! We will have these at the gate, but if you want to have a sneak peek, this is your chance!