This Saturday at the Stowe Street Arts Fest the Waterbury Senior Center will have their lip-smackin’ good BBQ right on Stowe Street so be sure to check that out. But we understand if you can’t wait that long, so between now and then, we have some great sponsors that can help you put on a grillicious party of your own:
- Start the day our right with a good breakfast at KC’s Bagel Cafe. Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? A fresh toasted bagel with egg, cheese, maybe a little bacon or sausage… yummy. Add that to a cup of freshly roasted coffee and you are set to start your day out right. This is the best first stop of the day you can make, and conveniently located on Stowe Street, it’s always right on the way!
- Go to Halloran Waterbury True Value and pick up some outdoor seating or a grill. Or both. Customer service is what sets Halloran Hardware apart from the rest. You can get all your hardware needs in their conveniently located store on Waterburt-Stowe Road, but you’ll also get the service and help that you won’t find at the big box stores.
- Swing by Shaw’s Supermarket and pick up some fresh veggies and meats to put on the grill and pick up some sunblock too! You can find all your grocery needs at Shaws – produce, baked goods, deli meats, dairy, all-natural and organic products, even a full pharmacy. Convenience and selection mean you can get all you need in one efficient stop.
- Get some cheese from Cabot Cooperative because it’s hands down the best darn cheese around and it will be perfect on your burgers. By blending state-of-the-art facilities and a savvy entrepreneurial spirit, with the timeless values a personal commitment to quality that comes from being 100% owned by our farm families, Cabot produces the highest quality dairy products including the cheese that has been widely hailed as the world’s best.
- Check out the selection of fun party napkins and other cool items at the Stowe Street Emporium to add a little pizzazz to your party, maybe pick up a sunhat while you’re there! Always changing, visually exciting and a friendly knowledgeable staff make the Stowe Street Emporium a treat to visit and to shop. Now in its 18th year, the Emporium has become a destination for discriminating consumers from throughout the area as well as visitors.