We are all downtown on Stowe Street and Bidwell Lane, shopping, eating, creating art, dancing to live music, marveling at the street performers, eating some more, shopping some more, dancing some more… Come join us!
Huge and continued thanks to our Benefactor Sponsor, Waterbury Pharmacy! They are a great locally owned and operated business who have shown their commitment to the Waterbury community time and time again! Please stop in regularly and thank them for their support!
There’s tons going on today to grab your sunblock, your reusable water bottle (so you can get it filled up at the TD Bank Water Tent) and head on down – admission is FREE!
Please leave your awesome fuzzy faced four legged friends at home though – they really don’t want to hang out on the pavement! Thanks!
- 8:45 am Bike decorating, parking lot behind train station
- 9:45 am Creativity in Motion Bike Parade up Main Street
- 10:00 am Festival opens
- 10:30 am Artist Workshop: Creating Art with Flowers
- 11:00 am Julian Chobot Jazz Trio
- 11:45 am Artist Workshop: Creating Community Story Pots with Clay
- 12:00 pm Soulstice (Reggae)
- 1:00 pm Green Mountain Performing Arts
- Artist Workshop: Art with a Calf
- 1:30 pm Linda Peck Street Performer
- 2:00 pm Mind the Gap (Bluegrass)
- 2:30 pm Artist Workshop: Creating Art with Meaning
- 3:00 pm Last October (Folk)
- 4:00 pm Festival closes