The Waterbury Arts Fest is all about community. We know that to have a strong community we need to support each other, grow together, and party together! We want to host a community event that has something to offer everyone, young and young at heart. We want to create an atmosphere where our community’s incredible strength and talent can be put on display for all too see. And we want to showcase all the wonderful and generous businesses that are conveniently located right here in our neighborhood, offering us quality products and top-notch customer service without having to step foot near the box-store jungle. We know that without the support of these businesses our homegrown festival would not be possible.
So please take a minute to check out our Community Sponsors; local businesses that have generously supported the 2013 Waterbury Arts Fest and be sure to think of them for your future needs:
- Waterbury True Value – There is no need to look further than your neighborhood hardware store, whether you need lawn furniture or a lawn mower, lightbulbs or light fixtures, Waterbury True Value is fully stocked and their staff is ready and able to help if you have any questions.
- Prohibition Pig – If you’re looking for tasty locally sourced food with a bite of Southern twang, then this is the place for you. They smoke their own meat, pickle their own vegetables and make their own BBQ sauces. The cocktails are sublime and the draft and bottled beer lists are massive. Come here hungry, leave here full and fully satisfied.
- The Village Market – Your local Shurfine supermarket, the Village Market is full of everything you need, whether you’ve got a detailed and lengthy grocery list or just need a few specialty items, their friendly service and welcoming atmosphere will help meet your needs.
- Grenier Engineering – Grenier Engineering has served the Central Vermont Community for over 30 years, providing Civil Engineering and Surveying services including the design of septic and water systems, stormwater systems, site grading, parking lots and roadways. A small firm, they pride themselves on a commitment to hard work for their clients and a special attention to detail on each project, large or small.
- Cabot Cooperative – Cabot values community, quality, democracy and local ownership. As a co-op, they are owned and operated by their members who serve on school boards and select boards, are volunteer firefighters, planning commission members and environmental cleanup participants throughout their communities.
- National Life Group – The National Life Group is driven by one word: Commitment. Their commitment to integrity is the bedrock value on which their company was founded; their commitment to their customers is their steadfast and primary responsibility, and their joint commitment to financial strength and profitable growth ensures they can deliver on their promises to their customers.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont – A primary part of Vermont’s health care system for more than 30 years, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont has been providing thousands of Vermonters with health benefits and services. BCBSVT is an independent, local, not-for-profit Vermont company, governed and managed locally, and their sole focus is Vermont.
- New England Landmark Realty – With a commitment to the local community and its residents NELR is able to keep a finger on the pulse of the local marketplace connecting buyers and sellers. As locals themselves, they aim to give each client what they need, instead of taking a onesize-fits-all approach.
- Sun Common – Lcated at the Energy Mill in Waterbury, Sun Common’s mission is to tear down the barriers that have made renewable energy inaccessible and intend to repower our communities one home, one school, and one business at a time.
- VSECU – Located conveniently on Main Street in Waterbury, the Vermont State Employees Credit Unions is a locally owned not for profit banking alternative for all Vermonters that offers a variety of deposit and lending products its members. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff take great pride in servicing their member owners.