The entertainment at this year’s Waterbury Arts Fest is going to blow your socks off!!
It’s all starts on Friday night with the line up of Nimble Arts and their acrobatic artistry. Kids of all ages will be amazed by the twists and turns of these identical twins! Then, following a round of happy birthday and cake, Josh Panda and the Hot Damned will take the stage. Their wonderful blend of country, Cajun, gospel, rock and more will get your dancin’ like nobody’s watching! Friday night’s show in entirely FREE for everyone so be sure to grab your friends and family for a great night out on the the town. Many local businesses will have music following the Block Party, as well as specially priced 250th food deals so be sure to check them all out.
Saturday will host not only the largest display of local artists up and down Bidwell Lane and Stowe Street, but we will also have the best entertainment line up ever! Throughout the day the stage will host local performers of a wide variety. Things will start with local up-and-comer, Sadie Bolger singing both covers and original songs – this young talent is not to be missed! Following her will be another local siren, Erica Stroem, most notably from Phineas Gage, whose beautiful voice will draw you in and almost put you in a trance. Then local dance studio, Green Mountain Performing Arts will take the stage with an hour jam packed with dance routines! The afternoon performers will include the Julian Chobot Jazz Trio, playing jazz with a modern twist, Mind the Gap, who bring a new level of talent and humor to the stage and last but not least, Soulstice, who will end the day with their irie tunes. Saturday’s performances are also free!
Our entertainment is sponsored by our Activity Sponsors, made up of local businesses who know the value of a smile. Please help us thank these generous businesses for their continued support of the Waterbury Arts Fest.
- Waterbury Tourism Counsel – Helping to keep Waterbury on the map by providing informative guidance to everyone who wants to visit our area.
- Bourne’s Energy – With locations on a Main Street near you, Bourne’s is your local, professional and friendly energy provider.
- Darby Thorndike Kolter & Nordle LLP – Providing professional legal services with a local flavor, they will help you navigate through any legal matters you need.
- Hen of the Wood – Their food is incredible, their wine list is immense and their staff is on top of their game, making this a great choice for a special night out.
- Pack and Send Plus – Providing all your printing and shipping needs, Pack and Send Plus will supplement your business with profession and reliable service.
- KC’s Bagels – Serving up breakfast sandwiches all day, KC’s Bagels is the best place to grab your morning fuel!