The Waterbury Arts Fest (WAF) is now accepting artist applications!
Our show features a wide variety of artists including fine art painting, pottery, fiber art, weaving, glasswork, baskets, jewelry, woodwork, sculpture, gourmet food, wellness products and more. Our artists are from Vermont and regional states including New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York.
Artists are selected base on quality, price point and range of art mediums, as well as other criteria. Please see our application for complete details.
- February 20, 2019 9am – Artist Application Available! CLICK HERE!
- March 29, 2019, 9pm – Artist applications and non-refundable application fee due. No exceptions.
- April 12, 2019 – All applicants will be notified of results via email.
- April 26, 2019 – Booth fees due for accepted artists. Late fee of an additional $10 applied to all unpaid booths.
- May 17, 2019 – Unpaid booth spaces will be released. No refunds will be given after this date.
- May 25, 2019 – Artist List will be posted online.
- July 13, 2019 – Festival date, show open 10am-4pm. Your will receive your set-up times early this week.
*Dates are subject to change.