Once again, the Waterbury Arts Fest is excited to celebrate under the stars with our Waterbury Block Party, Friday, July 14, 2017 starting at 6:00pm.
The Block Party will feature a Beer Garden to ‘cure what ales you,’ food trucks serving up tasty belly-filling food, and incredible live music for you to dance the night away!
- 5:30pm – Gates open, Beer Garden & Food Trucks open. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID for the Beer Garden! Children must be supervised. Donations are welcome – everyone who attends will get a raffle ticket for a very cool prize! More info about that soon…
- 6pm – Live Music Starts! The Grift + Josh Panda – The Grift joins forces this year with the ever incredible Josh Panda for a night of wild and totally dance-til-you-drop music! Based in Burlington, Vermont, the Grift is one of the areas hottest bands, known for their vast range of music that blends roots-rock and pop and jam. With the addition of Josh Panda to the mix, the night is sure to be chock full of booty-shaking grooves, witty lyrics and tight vocal harmonies. Webpage | Facebook
- 7:00pm (or so…) – Raffle Drawing! We will announce more details about our raffle soon, but everyone in attendance gets a ticket – you do have to be there to win so don’t leave during set break!
- 7:30pm (or so…) -Second Set
- 9:15 – Last Call!
- 9:30 – Music over
- 10pm – Gates CLOSE! You don’t have to go home, but we will be buttoning up shop and prepping for Saturday’s events so you won’t be able to stay here. But please check out the food and festivities at Waterbury’s local bars & restaurants!