Once again, the Waterbury Arts Fest celebrated under the stars with our Waterbury Block Party! It was a total blast and we’re already excited for 2018!
Here is the info on our 2017 event:
The Block Party will feature a Beer Garden to ‘cure what ales you,’ food trucks serving up tasty belly-filling food, and incredible live music for you to dance the night away! Plus every attendee gets a raffle ticket and a chance to win:
- Two tickets to Hop Jam
- One Free night at Fairfield Inn
- Tours of Alchemist and Prohibition Pig
- $50 GC to Reservoir
- $50 GC to Prohibition Pig
- $50 GC to Hen of the Wood
- $20 GC to Craft Beer Cellar
- 5:30pm – Gates open, Beer Garden & Food Trucks open. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID for the Beer Garden! Children must be supervised. Donations are welcome – everyone who attends will get a raffle ticket for a very cool prize! More info about that soon…
- 6pm – Live Music Starts! The Grift + Josh Panda – The Grift joins forces this year with the ever incredible Josh Panda for a night of wild and totally dance-til-you-drop music! Based in Burlington, Vermont, the Grift is one of the areas hottest bands, known for their vast range of music that blends roots-rock and pop and jam. With the addition of Josh Panda to the mix, the night is sure to be chock full of booty-shaking grooves, witty lyrics and tight vocal harmonies. Webpage | Facebook
- 7:00pm (or so…) –
- 7:30 the Grift + Josh Panda – TWO SETS!
- 8:30 Set Break & Raffle Drawing! Make sure you get get your raffle ticket when you enter! See above for details on our raffle
- 9:30 – Last Call
- 10pm – Event over – gates CLOSE! You don’t have to go home, but we will be buttoning up shop and prepping for Saturday’s events so you won’t be able to stay here. But please check out the food and festivities at Waterbury’s local bars & restaurants!
The Reservoir brings their bar across the street serving beer and wine under our tents. Bar open from 5:30-9:30pm. Cash only. You must have ID to get a wristband for purchasing.
- The Mad Taco
- Wicked Good Fries
- Roy’s Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Cornerstone Pub & Kitchen
- Blue Stone Pizza
- Ben & Jerry’s