Our show features a wide variety of artists including fine art painting, pottery, fiber art, weaving, glasswork, baskets, jewelry, woodwork, sculpture, gourmet food, wellness products and more. Our artists are from Vermont and regional states including New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York.
Artists are selected base on quality, price point and range of art mediums, as well as other criteria. Please see our application for complete details.
- WAF Application Fee – $15, non-refundable.
- “BYO-Tented” 10×10 Booth – $60, artists must bring their own tents.
- “Pre-Tented” 10’x10′ Booth – $80, under a pre-set-up tent, very limited availability.
May 3, 2021 8am – Artist Applications Open. May 28, 2021 9pm – Artist applications and non-refundable application fee due. No exceptions. June 4, 2021 – All applicants will be notified of results via email.
- June 25, 2021 – Booth fees due for accepted artists. Late fee of an additional $10 applied to all unpaid booths.
- July 5, 2021 – Unpaid booth spaces will be released. No refunds will be given after this date.
- September 11, 2021 – Festival date, show open 10am-4pm. Your will receive your set-up times early this week.