Applications for the 2020 Waterbury Arts Fest (WAF) will be available Friday, February 14. Link will be available here – stay tuned!
Our show features a wide variety of artists including fine art painting, pottery, fiber art, weaving, glasswork, baskets, jewelry, woodwork, sculpture, gourmet food, wellness products and more. Our artists are from Vermont and regional states including New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York.
Artists are selected base on quality, price point and range of art mediums, as well as other criteria. Please see our application for complete details.
- February 14, 2019 9am – Artist Application Available! Link will be here at that time.
- March 27, 2020 9pm – Artist applications and non-refundable application fee due. No exceptions.
- April 3, 2020 – All applicants will be notified of results via email.
- April 24, 2020 – Booth fees due for accepted artists. Late fee of an additional $10 applied to all unpaid booths.
- May 15, 2020 – Unpaid booth spaces will be released. No refunds will be given after this date.
- May 22, 2020 – Artist List will be posted online.
- July 11, 2020 – Festival date, show open 10am-4pm. Your will receive your set-up times early this week.
*Dates are subject to change.