The Waterbury Arts Fest (WAF) is now accepting artist applications! We are looking for a variety of artists for the event, including fine art painting, pottery, fiber art, weaving, glasswork, baskets, jewelry, woodwork, sculpture, gourmet food, wellness products and more. We are accepting artists from Vermont and regional states including New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York.
Artists will be selected base on quality, price point and range of art mediums, as well as other criteria.
- February 22, 2018 – Artist applications available. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- March 26, 2018 – Artist applications and non-refundable application fee due. No exceptions.
- April 6, 2018 – All applicants will be notified of results via email.
- April 27, 2018 – Booth fees due for approved artists. Late fee of an additional $10 applied to all unpaid booths.
- May 19, 2018 – Unpaid booth spaces will be released. No refunds for cancellations will be given after this date.
- July 14, 2018 – Festival date, show open 10am-4pm.
*Dates are subject to change.