Once again, the Waterbury Arts Fest is excited to celebrate under the stars at our Waterbury Block Party! Here are all the things:
The Block Party will feature a Beer Garden to ‘cure what ales you,’ food trucks serving up tasty belly-filling food, and incredible live music for you to dance the night away! While having fun, purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a sweet Beer-Lovers Experience Package that includes all sorts of awesome beer swag, 2 tickets to SIPtemberfest and more! All proceeds benefit Revitalizing Waterbury.
- 5:30pm – Gates open, Beer Garden & Food Trucks open. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID for the Beer Garden! Children must be supervised. Donations are welcome – everyone who attends will get a raffle ticket for a very cool prize! More info about that soon…
- 6-7:30pm – Live Music Starts with Red Hot Juba! The soul of the blues, the infectious twang of juke-joint country, a touch of irreverent old-testament and SWING with relentless abandon. These guys really know how to get a party going so don’t arrive late! RHJ is comprised of Bryan Aubin on Drums, Horns & Vocals, D. Davis – on Guitars, Mandolin, Vocals, Eric Krull on Guitars, Vocals & Steve Goldman on Upright Bass, Piano, Vocals.
- 8:00 – The Grift + Josh Panda – The Grift joins forces again this year with the one and only Josh Panda for a night of wild and totally dance-til-you-drop music! Based in Burlington, Vermont, the Grift is one of the area’s hottest bands, known for their vast range of music that blends roots-rock and pop and jam. With the addition of Josh Panda to the mix, the night is sure to be chock full of booty-shaking grooves, witty lyrics and tight vocal harmonies. Webpage | Facebook
- 8:45 or so… Set Break & Raffle Drawing! Make sure you get get your raffle ticket when you enter! See above for details on our raffle
- 9:30 – Last Call
- 10pm – Event over – gates CLOSE! You don’t have to go home, but we will be buttoning up shop and prepping for Saturday’s events so you won’t be able to stay here. But please check out the food and festivities at Waterbury’s local bars & restaurants!
The Waterbury Reservoir brings their bar across the street serving beer and wine under our tents. Bar open from 5:30-9:30pm. Cash only. You must have ID to get a wristband for purchasing.
- The Skinny Pancake
- Wicked Good Fries
- Cornerstone Pub & Kitchen
- Blue Stone Pizza
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters