There are lots of ways to get involved with the Waterbury Arts Fest!
- Be Social! Joining our social networks is one of the easiest ways to show your support for the Waterbury Arts Fest. Comment on our blog or on Revitalizing Waterbury’s Facebook page!
- Volunteer! If you want to get up close and personal with the Arts Fest, you can volunteer to help with day-of operations, including welcoming visitors, assisting artists, manning the water booth or even get a true insider’s perspective by helping with set up and tear down. Contact us today! Don’t have time to volunteer but want to show your support? Become a Friend of the Festival! Learn more HERE.
- Join the Planning Team! If you really want to get your hands dirty, we’d love to have you join the Planning Committee. This core group of dedicated volunteers is responsible for pre-festival planning, as well as assisting the festival coordinator with day-of onsite operations. Contact us for more information.
- Become one of our Artists! If you’d like to sign up for our mailing list please contact us today with questions.
- Become a Sponsor! If you are interested in joining the team please contact us about 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities.